Re: [Nmh-workers] Setup help???

2013-05-02 15:35:57
Thanks for the reply, Jerrad!

I had looked through that before, and tried several of the
options, but none of them worked.  The problem was always
with sendmail.  Even when I used the "draft_from" option with
the "masquerade" directive, sendmail would insert the dreaded
"X-Authentication-Warning:" field into the header.

However, I did finally resolve the issue -- by getting sendmail
itself to do what I wanted (masquerading as "gmail.com" and
remapping my local address as "dnc2dnc(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com").

                                Bob

On Wed, 01 May 2013 23:05:26 -0400 Jerrad Pierce