[Nmh-workers] nmh 1.5 question

2013-06-07 21:01:48

I've been running nmh 1.5 since it was released, and have a question.

Recently, I was made aware that when I send a null body message, the
receiver winds up with a blank Subject: line and all the headers in the
body.

At first I thought this was a postfix problem (I've recently upgraded my
system and postfix was one of the components upgraded), but using the
system 'mail -s' command doesn't generate the same issue.

If this doesn't ring an immediate bell, I can supply an example of the
message...

Thanks!

jerry
     // Jerry Heyman               | The single most exciting thing you
    //  Amigan Forever :-)         | encounter in government is competence,
\\ //   heymanj at acm dot org     | because it's so rare.
 \X/    http://www.hobbeshollow.com| -- Daniel Patrick Moynihan