Re: [Nmh-workers] nmh 1.5 question

2013-06-08 15:30:21
Agreed.  I did notice something else wierd, the SMTP server
sometimes complains:

 post: posting failed; [BHST] premature end-of-file on socket
 send: message not delivered to anyone

Hm.  It would be interesting to see what -snoop shows when you get that.

Here's the excerpt starting at my printouts that show the CRLF
at the end of the last header:

  mts/smtp/smtp.c:1179; put CR
  mts/smtp/smtp.c:1191; put

  (tls-encrypted) => .
  (tls-encrypted) => RSET
  (tls-encrypted) => QUIT
  post: posting failed; [BHST] premature end-of-file on socket
  send: message not delivered to anyone

  What now? send -snoop
  Trying to connect to "outbound.att.net" ...

That second send succeeded.

I didn't dig in to see why there's that RSET.  That doesn't
appear when send succeeds.

Part of me wants to add a new flag (-prism, perhaps? :-) )

:-)

David