Re: [Nmh-workers] Weird behavior with non-ascii code in headers

2013-06-26 21:57:15
I agree with Ralph:  ripple the error back up (with returns,
not longjmps :-) and don't even open the editor.  In this
case, it looks like that might not be too difficult:
fmt_scan() currently doesn't return anything useful.  Fix
that, and have its callers check the return value.

So it turns out there's actually standards work in this space!

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-appsawg-malformed-mail-06

I think I'm going to digest this and think about things some more.