[Nmh-workers] Mac OS X 10.9 builds

2013-10-22 18:27:23
Just an FYI in case anyone else is thinking along the same lines ...

My DSL line is glowing red hot as it downloads the new Mac OS X release :-)
With 10.9 I think there's enough functionality there now for me to set up a
sandboxed buildbot slave with enough isolation that I would be willing to run
it on one of my live systems.  If that's the case I will add it to the buildbot
pool.

--lyndon

(Oh look, the installer download finished this very second ;-)