Re: [Nmh-workers] RFC 5322 group support

2013-12-03 12:55:54
I'm not sure how to write some documentation here that is clear; I
prefer using RFC termology whenever possible, so I'd still like to
say "group".

Don't say "group", say "blind list".  It happens to look
like a group, but this is in a draft.

Ok, fair enough; I get your point.

Here's why:

 Anyway, I was all set to allow and ignore semicolons at the
 end of aliases in lists.  But that would break the EXMH
 alias parser on what would then be valid expressions.

http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/nmh-workers/2012-10/msg00039.html

Sigh.  It's always something, isn't it?  But given that there's explicit
handling for blind list expansion in post, fixing the documentation is
probably the right thing to do anyway.