Re: [Nmh-workers] RFC 5322 group support

2013-12-03 12:13:25
So, following up that message ...

Hm, so you never figured out the root cause?  I mean, in theory it SHOULD
have worked fine.  But having just dealt with this for the RFC 2047 encoder,
I can see it's easy to get it wrong.

Ok, I see the problem now.  A blind-list was special-case handled in the
alias parser.  The group name was correctly removed, but the trailing
semicolon was included as part of the last alias, and consequently never
matched the alias later on in the file.  This could be fixed by simply
dropping the semicolon if we're in a blind list, but I have to confess
that updating the documentation was obviously easier :-)