[Nmh-workers] Resolution of getline() portability issues

2014-05-16 11:44:04
Guys, remind me .... I know Paul committed the code to switch from fgets
to getline(), but it doesn't seem like any of the code for a getline
replacement was introduced.  Is that correct?

On that note ... what do people think of bringing that code from master
to the 1.6 branch?  Outputting NULs as 7bit seems like a bug to me, but
I wonder how common that is; I'm on the fence about bringing over to 1.6.