Re: [Nmh-workers] nmh not using w3n or elinks

2014-05-16 11:04:47
Ken Hornstein <kenh(_at_)pobox(_dot_)com> writes:
As I read it, the issue
wasn't that Norm wasn't open to adding stuff to his configuration, it
was more that he didn't want to deviate from the out of the box setup,
for reasons I will admit I didn't understand.

I'm trying to test the extent that your [Ken Horstein's] goal to "have the
out-of-the-box behavior for mhshow to be useful " is met.

One thing I never understood ... did the original default of lynx simply
not work?  If it didn't, I think that would be worth knowing.