Re: [Nmh-workers] nmh not using w3n or elinks

2014-05-15 23:11:21
It shouldn't be hard to code up a reasonably portable script that would
do this.

I still like the idea of including a simple built-in formatter.  I will
go play with htmlfmt and see just how much work it will be to port it.

I'm fine with either of these options.  If we include htmlfmt, it might make
sense to include the other entries for text/html in the mhn.defaults but
commented out, so people can see some examples.