Re: [Nmh-workers] nmh not using w3n or elinks

2014-05-15 11:23:07
OK. So in order to keep our experiment as logically simple as possible, I will
reconfigure, rebuild and resin tall. The only trouble for me, will be reading
the doc to specify the the install location. By the way ,may I specify the old
location for installation?

Sure.  You don't actually need to reconfigure, but if you really want to
I guess there's no harm.  If you kept around your old build tree, the
instructions I sent out previously will work.  Or if you're not comfortable
with that, a "make clean && make && make install" will also work.