Re: [Nmh-workers] nmh not using w3n or elinks

2014-05-16 15:04:38
Hi Ken,

I know what you mean ... it seems like we need a new tool.  mhshow
really seems to be more about "display this content", mhstore is more
about "store this content".  We don't really have something that's in
the middle: "direct this content to stdout".

mhstore(1) reads stdin with `-file -' and writes to stdout with a
suitable mhstore-store-... of `-'.  Seems what's missing it a simple
means of telling it to `-pipe' so -file and a temporary
mhstore-store-... setting aren't required.

Cheers, Ralph.