[Nmh-workers] error: mhshow: unable to convert character set

2014-06-20 15:10:07
Good evening.

Today I've received email from freebsd mail list, which nmh was unable
to show. I use nmh-1.6 release and also tried latest git.

Here some info about machine and iconv:

edge:~/git/nmh> uname -smr
FreeBSD 11.0-CURRENT amd64
edge:~/git/nmh> grep ICONV config.h
#define HAVE_ICONV 1
#define ICONV_CONST const
edge:~/git/nmh> locale
LANG=
LC_CTYPE="en_US.UTF-8"
LC_COLLATE="en_US.UTF-8"
LC_TIME="en_US.UTF-8"
LC_NUMERIC="en_US.UTF-8"
LC_MONETARY="en_US.UTF-8"
LC_MESSAGES="en_US.UTF-8"
LC_ALL=en_US.UTF-8

Complete error:
mhshow: unable to convert character set of part 1 to windows-1252, continuing...

I attach this email as gzip to preserve everything as it is.

(also, it's strange that error tells me that it's trying to convert part
1 *to win-1252*, I think it should convert it to UTF-8 and from
win-1252)