Re: [Nmh-workers] I like neither green eggs and ham nor MIME

2014-07-17 11:23:11

Ken Hornstein <kenh(_at_)pobox(_dot_)com> wrote:
    >> I upgraded.... in theory, I should be running the latest...  All I'm
    >> saying is that there are still additional places where the encoding
    >> can get lost/confused; it's a general Unix problem in my opinion...

    > I understand; I'm just trying to figure out the problem from the nmh
    > side and see what we (the nmh people) can do to make it as easy as
    > possible to read and send mail.  I can understand the position of the
    > Plan 9 people; everything is UTF-8, no exceptions.  It sounds like your
    > issue is a display issue inside of Emacs; unfortunately, I'm not the
    > right guy to ask about that.

So Norm posted what he did, and I saw the words "copy and paste" into his
editor involved; my point is that it might not be just an nmh problem.

]     mcr(_at_)sandelman(_dot_)ca  http://www.sandelman.ca/        |   ruby on
rails    [