Re: [Nmh-workers] I like neither green eggs and ham nor MIME

2014-07-17 10:56:04

Ken Hornstein <kenh(_at_)pobox(_dot_)com> wrote:
    >> > a² + b² = c²
    >>
    >> And it rendered in mh-e, under GNU emacs as a? + b? = c?.  Which means
    >> that this is how I quoted it.

    > That was a display problem on your end; the message you sent out was in
    > UTF-8 and the characters were correct.  I thought we had discussed this
    > before and part of the problem was your version of Emacs was old?

I upgraded.... in theory, I should be running the latest...
All I'm saying is that there are still additional places where the encoding
can get lost/confused; it's a general Unix problem in my opinion...

]     mcr(_at_)sandelman(_dot_)ca  http://www.sandelman.ca/        |   ruby on
rails    [