Re: [Nmh-workers] I like neither green eggs and ham nor MIME

2014-07-17 11:09:40
I upgraded.... in theory, I should be running the latest...  All I'm
saying is that there are still additional places where the encoding can
get lost/confused; it's a general Unix problem in my opinion...

I understand; I'm just trying to figure out the problem from the nmh
side and see what we (the nmh people) can do to make it as easy as
possible to read and send mail.  I can understand the position of the
Plan 9 people; everything is UTF-8, no exceptions.  It sounds like your
issue is a display issue inside of Emacs; unfortunately, I'm not the
right guy to ask about that.