Re: [Nmh-workers] Future thoughts: better MIME processing

2014-07-21 23:21:48
Ken Hornstein <kenh(_at_)pobox(_dot_)com> writes:

Sometimes I have a hard time dealing with abstract ideas, so let's deal
with the specific case I've had to do a lot lately: Calendar requests,
which oddly enough I've had to respond a lot of them lately.

I manually put them into my Google calendar, so it would be nice to
support that.

So, we'd want some of way of associating the different calendar actions
(add, remove, update) with commands. I recently read about googlecli
program that was used to update picasaweb; given the name, I guess it
can be used for accessing the calendar as well.

p.s. 800 messages down, 800 more to go. Come to think of it, the last
time I caught up on nmh mail was when I was home sick from work with a
cold, like today :-). You guys are awesome, keep up the great work and
inspire us MH-E folks to get caught up!

--
Bill Wohler <wohler(_at_)newt(_dot_)com> aka
<Bill(_dot_)Wohler(_at_)nasa(_dot_)gov>