Re: [Nmh-workers] Future thoughts: better MIME processing

2014-07-23 02:42:05
Hi Jerrad,

It understands more structured information as well, but seemingly only
in American style dates and without support for 24-hour times e.g;

% google calendar add "12/31 at 10:30-12:00AM Partay!"

Does the underlying API used by this command-line program support ICS
file import as I understand the web interface does?  There's
https://developers.google.com/google-apps/calendar/v3/reference/events/import
but I don't know enough about Google Calendar to know if that's helpful.
If the API supports it, then command-line support is probably simple.
If it's missing from the API, complain.  :-)

Cheers, Ralph.