Re: [Nmh-workers] A non-complaint

2014-08-07 12:25:50
Ralph wrote:

Hi David,

Something else added it along the way.  As Ken noted later,
it's not in the message in the raw mailing list archive.

Yes, I think that's what I said.  :-) I was wondering if that
something was Chrome.

The <meta> line was added before it got to my inbox, so definitely
not by chrome.

And/or raise a bug on Chrome saying it should only exit once it has
shaken hands with the Chrome that's displaying the page and knows it has
been fully read.  :-)

That thought did occur to me, it'd be nice to have some kind of
-foreground option.

In a way though, if I close Chrome and open it tomorrow with it
restoring the tabs, I want it to still display the email?  So perhaps
the temporary file should just remain by name until some external
clean-up happens?

The user can decide when they add the line to their profile.

David