Re: [Nmh-workers] A non-complaint

2014-08-06 20:04:02
Chrome is doing the right thing when it comes to HTML content
that lacks a specific charset in the HTML content.

In this case, the HTML includes one:

Wait a second ... I went back and double-checked that in the raw mailing
list archives.  The HTML in Norm's attached message does NOT include
that line.  It starts out like this (still in quoted-printable):

fied that our landlord plans to sell and we need to vacate our house next m=
onth so we&#39;re looking for another place to live! =C2=A0</div>

See ftp://lists.gnu.org/nmh-workers/2014-08