[Nmh-workers] (no subject)

2014-08-07 11:53:28
If I understand you, you are talking about a script that  does
an mhlist, to get the arguments to mhshow.

As Ralph and others have pointed out, it's hard to tell if the
text/plain content is useful until a dumb human looks at it.  I was
talking about doing it by hand.

As to mhshow's -type arguments:  Even after your message gave me
some understanding of this, I still can't understand the man page's
cryptic references to -type. Am I suggesting that a better explanation
be added to the man page?  I don't know. I don't think so. The man
page is already way too long. Then what am I suggesting? I don't know.

I had thought we do this better ... but we don't, do we?  I guess the
original authors of the mhn man page (where mhshow comes from) figured
everyone knew all about MIME and understood that -type means a particular
Content-Type.  That should be fixed; I'll put that on the list.