Re: [Nmh-workers] Superfluous  's

2014-10-27 11:53:16
Ken Hornstein <kenh(_at_)pobox(_dot_)com> writes:
These tend to show that the problem is not with chrome, or firefox but
either with something in my enviroment, or in nmh itself.

Ah, okay.  I see the problem.  I ... can explain it, but didn't you just
say that you were giving up on trying to understand MIME?

I've given up trying to understand MIME well enough to participate in
discussions of the future of nmh, but I haven't given up using nmh, and
understanding MIME well enough to be an nmh user.

It's technically
a nmh problem (although I thought we had fixed that; the offending message
displays fine for me, but it really depends on the configuration of the
text/html converter).

    Norman Shapiro