Re: [Nmh-workers] MH-W intro/help request

2014-12-05 16:23:43
Seems odd those other front-ends didn't try to do the same thing
I'm doing, but maybe the "mhdraft" env variable feature was added later
or they just aren't as Paranoid as I am.  ;-)

David Levine is, of course, correct that the documentation for mhdraft and
the other environment variables has been around for a long time (in
some form since the days of MH).  My apologies for the error.

I suspect the other front-ends didn't want to put in a custom whatnow proc,
that's why they went the route of looking for "cur" (exmh, which requires
a draft folder) or using -build (MH-E).