Re: [Nmh-workers] multiple MIME-Version fields

2015-03-05 08:18:34
Ralph wrote:

I'm unhappy the warning has been removed and not let on by default.  I
like to know when I get sent bum emails and complain.  Fix the
Internets!

I don't think the warning should be on by default (for this benign
nonconformity).  When I'm showing a message, I usually have more
immediate concerns than fixing the Internet.

mhlist/mhshow/mhstore/burst -pedantic?

Though I like Paul's mhverifymsg better.  There seems to be a
growing number of ways to break messages.

David