Re: [Nmh-workers] nmh architecture discussion: format engine character set

2015-08-12 09:38:27
Paul Fox <pgf(_at_)foxharp(_dot_)boston(_dot_)ma(_dot_)us> writes:

i don't think the current respondents represent a very wide demographic.

One problem is that, as far as I know, there is no way to poll existing nmh
users. Indeed, we don't even know how many there are.

Maybe install-mh and every first use of an nmh update should solicit
permission to post an identification somewhere?

    Norman Shapiro