Re: [Nmh-workers] repl doesn't like return address

2015-09-02 12:19:15
No, Microsoft are definitely in the wrong if they are producing emails
*today* that use email addresses like «Dr. Foo <foo(_at_)bar(_dot_)com>» or
«foo.bar <foo(_at_)bar(_dot_)com>».  And they need to be told!  ;-)  Hang on
to any
examples that could be passed to them otherwise I'm going to look a
"someone on the Internet said so" fool.

Yes, but .... we're also in the wrong for not dealing with them.  Hard
to throw stones when you live in a glass house.