Re: [Nmh-workers] Changes to forw(1)

2016-10-11 16:40:50
I think, given current nmh design, this isn't an issue if you _forward_
an email (because the headers that you forward are not interpreted by
mhbuild).  Nor is it an issue if you use "dist", since mhbuild isn't run
on the message you are redistributing.  Although it does occur to me
that if you were to put an "Attach" header in the dist draft file,
something unexpected would happen; we should fix that.

Does the calculus change if 'forw -mime' becomes the default?

Nope.