Re: [Nmh-workers] nmh should be more careful about when it unlinks draft files

2017-01-04 09:01:10
If we had everyone who used m_draft use the same protocol, that might
solve that problem.  We'd need to make sure everyone who adds messages
to a folder calls folder_addmsg(), though.  It ends up being a huge
pain to make sure we get it all right ... which is why it hasn't been done.

and yet, MH is all about doing the right thing in the right way.

But as you know, there are only so many hours in the day :-/