Re: [Nmh-workers] nmh should be more careful about when it unlinks draft files

2017-01-02 10:28:23
I agree with what Ken said.  Also, the annotation in the replied-to
message only happens if the send was apparently successful.  That
happens first, then the draft is renamed to the backup.

Both the annotation and the rename follow an explicit check for
success.  I can't explain how the send would have succeeded, and
both the annotation and rename didn't happen; or, how the send
would have failed and the draft was not left in place (as a draft,
not renamed to its backup).  And I don't see any code change since
1.6 that would have fixed an erroneous free() between the annotation
and the rename.

David