Re: [Nmh-workers] specifying SMTP server in mts.conf broken by TLS certificate changes

2017-02-23 21:19:26
Ken wrote:

And because of changes to email protocols over the past few decades,
you end up needing more and more knobs for SMTP (controlling TLS, SASL,
certificate validation, XOAUTH2 parameters, and who knows what else we
will have in the future).  I'm unsure how much of that stuff we want to
shove into mts.conf; I'd say none of it.

I agree.  It's easy enough to put what's needed into a profile.
And that works better for those that use different SMTP servers for
different addresses.

David