Re: [Nmh-workers] Second release candidate for nmh 1.7 is now available

2017-08-18 12:32:54
Ken Hornstein <kenh(_at_)pobox(_dot_)com> writes:
------- =_aaaaaaaaaa0

This release fixes a few bugs in the format engine and contains some
documentation improvements.

It also fixed the scan bug that I had earlier reported. It did so, at least in
my environment, by displaying a question mark in place of the strange Unicode
character. nmh 1.6 displayed the actual character, though it messed up the
spacing. Either approach is fine with me. I prefer the 1.7 approach, though
others may differ.

    Norman Shapiro