Re: [Nmh-workers] mhfixmsg on a pathological mail

2017-08-18 12:40:19
Hi Ken,

Huh, the HEADERS have ^M on them?

I've tried slapping CR at various places on the email that was
originally attached and can't get mhfixmsg to go wrong.  The original
that has the problem would be handy to find the issue and come up with a
minimum test case if it is a nmh bug.  And it probably is as I wouldn't
expect loss of body even on a malformed email.

I've looked through the commits on master and cherry picked some more,
including ones to silence the compilation warnings seen earlier in this
thread.

--
Cheers, Ralph.
https://plus.google.com/+RalphCorderoy