Re: [Nmh-workers] mhfixmsg on a pathological mail

2017-08-19 17:45:28
ralph wrote:
Hi Ken,

Huh, the HEADERS have ^M on them?

I've reproduced similar symptoms with an mhbuild-produced email where I
tacked on CR to the end of every line after the blank line after the
headers.  IOW, without the headers having CR.  However, I still think
this is an invalid format email;  why should we handle CR at any
location?

isn't that sort of the point of mhfixmsg?  to fix poorly or illegally
formatted email?

paul