Re: [Nmh-workers] mhfixmsg on a pathological mail

2017-08-18 16:45:01
Confirmed, they all have ^M. Note that I'm probably abusing mhfixmsg, as
I am trying to run it on my server at reception time, before storing the
mail in IMAP. I'll just keep it to my own account for now, removing \r
before and adding \r after processing. :/

Ah, okay, THAT makes more sense.  I will note that this is currently
unsupported; like I said, we're expecting Unix line endings.  Certainly
a valid case could be made that we SHOULD support CR-LF line endings,
but we were never expecting those, and we'd need to understand exactly
what is going wrong before we could fix it.