Re: [Nmh-workers] Call for testing of nmh 1.7 release candidate 3

2017-08-25 11:20:07
Hi,

On Thu, Aug 24, 2017 at 7:32 PM, Ken Hornstein <kenh(_at_)pobox(_dot_)com>
wrote:
Everyone,

I am feeling reasonably confident about the quality of nmh 1.7 release
candidate 3. To that end, I sure would appreciate it if you had not had
a chance yet to test any nmh 1.7 release candidates, that you give RC3 a
try.

I've been running nmh-1.6 on OpenBSD. After installing 1.7rc3, I can
no longer send mail:

$ comp
What now? s -snoop
Trying to connect to "localhost" ...
Connecting to 127.0.0.1:587...
Connection failed: Connection refused
Connecting to ::1:587...
Connection failed: Connection refused
post: problem initializing server; [BHST] no servers available (use
-snoop for details
send: message not delivered to anyone

I run OpenSMTPD as a relay to GMail. If I manually pipe a message to
OpenSMTPD's sendmail(8), it arrives at the destination. How do I get
mail to send again?

--
Anthony J. Bentley