Re: [Nmh-workers] Call for testing of nmh 1.7 release candidate 3

2017-08-25 20:27:09
i'm trying to test a build from git, but all branches that i looked at
seem to be missing sbr/sigmsg.awk, without which sbr/sigmsg.h
cannot be built.

We got rid of sbr/sigmsg.awk when we got rid of the code that used
sbr/sigmsg.h; I think you're getting bitten by stale dependencies.  Try
"make maintainer-clean" first (or finding and removing the dependency on
sbr/sigmsg.h in the appropriate dependency file if you don't want to do
that).  If that doesn't work, I am sure a fresh git checkout will.