Re: [Nmh-workers] Call for testing of nmh 1.7 release candidate 3

2017-08-25 20:54:52
On Fri, 25 Aug 2017 21:26:55 -0400, Ken Hornstein writes:
We got rid of sbr/sigmsg.awk when we got rid of the code that used
sbr/sigmsg.h; I think you're getting bitten by stale dependencies.  Try

*lightbulb*. i had forgotten to autoreconf, so makefile.in had
the stale stuff in it... sorry for the noise.

one autoreconf later and now branch master builds fine on debian 8,
and the testsuite runs through fine.

regards
az

--
Alexander Zangerl + GPG Key 2FCCF66BB963BD5F + http://snafu.priv.at/
"Wenn ein Bürger glaubt, dass ein Terrorist ihm gefährlicher wird als