Re: [Nmh-workers] Troublesome messages

2017-10-14 18:28:39
Well, just in case this helps, here's a section of my spam folder.
Stick it in a folder and scan.  Screws up the display after message 5.

I ... think that might be a problem with your terminal?  It turns out that
these messages are NOT UTF-8, but GB2312.

When I scan that message, I either see a weird box (in xterm) which means it's
a Kanji character xterm doesn't know about, or a valid Kanji character
(in the MacOS X Terminal.app).  So ... I THINK we're doing the right thing?
Maybe?

Hm.  I see a lot of "?" in the message body output in scan.  It may be that
we might not be converting THAT part right.  I am wondering if you scan that
message WITHOUT the body component (get rid of %{body} in the scan format)
does it still mess things up?