Re: [Nmh-workers] Microsoft hockeyapp doesn't care about 2045 RFC (6.4)

2017-10-14 18:19:13
Hi,

Ken wrote:
and that's the answer I usually get (if I get an answer at all).

I've got a UK bank and a UK VM provider to fix it so far.  Not all their
emails were broken, just ones from particular systems, e.g. the monthly
invoice and receipt.  Most of the work is in getting through to someone
that cares and can beat their head against the desk until someone takes
pity.  :-)

Speaking of which, I've emailed Corey.  As someone pointed out in a
discussion about "GNU slash or plus Linux" recently,

    Repetition is bad.  Well, except if you're Churchill, in which case
    epizeuxis is your friend.  "Never give in -- never, never, never,
    never, in nothing great or small, large or petty, never give in
    except to convictions of honour and good sense.  Never yield to
    force; never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the
    enemy."

--
Cheers, Ralph.
https://plus.google.com/+RalphCorderoy