Re: [Nmh-workers] MH + IMAP? (was Large MH directories

2017-10-15 11:27:48
One thought, when perusing offlineimap I noticed it said Gmail doesn't
allow emails to be removed over IMAP in the normal manner.  Instead, the
label `\Trash' must be added to move it, allowing Gmail to clean up
later.  So not all IMAP servers are created equal, sadly, and that might
be a bit of a headache.

I've looked at this a bit, and the information seems ... a bit confusing.
That might only apply to the "All Mail" folder.  I don't think we need to
special-case Gmail, but we will need to be able to manipulate message
flags directly; maybe with "mark"?  It seems solvable.