Re: [Nmh-workers] MH + IMAP? (was Large MH directories

2017-10-15 02:22:37
On Sun, 15 Oct 2017 01:57:44 -0400, Ken Hornstein said:

As for the delay ... well, my experience with message submission which
involved authenticating to SMTP servers using similar protocols to IMAP
showed me that a complete message submission took between 0.3 and 0.7
seconds.  This was over the global Internet, and involved a number of
round-trips.  That's not imperceptible, but I think it's perfectly
acceptable.

scan +big-imap-folder last:200

You're gonna notice.