Re: [Nmh-workers] MH + IMAP? (was Large MH directories

2017-10-15 19:19:52
the prayer code base has been abandoned, but i still run it here, and i
think MH could learn a lot from studying it. right now we store our mail
and our state in the file system. that's called "legacy" now. i could
live with always calling mhpath to get a file i can read/modify, even if
it was in /tmp rather than ~/Mail. i'd sure love to have "pick" and
"rmm" and "refile" for my imap-stored folders, though.

I have studied it at your recommendation ... but unfortunately, it pushes
a lot of the interesting problems off onto the C-Client library (which
also seems to be abandoned at this point).