Re: [Nmh-workers] 1.7's `make clean' is Overzealous.

2017-12-08 08:46:38
But ... what about a compromise?  Like I suggested before, we could
define a precious variable (call it "nmhsysconfdir") and by default
make it be "${sysconfdir}/nmh".

Makefile.am currently has:

nmhetcdir  = @sysconfdir@/nmh
nmhlibexecdir = @libexecdir@/nmh

If you want to tweak things so that they can be overridden at configure
time, great.  But I think that we should retain the current default
behavior.

Alright, I'm fine with that.  Final question: should such a change be
in 1.7.1?  We had a user complain about the behavior change in 1.7.

Nmh-workers