Re: [Nmh-workers] rcvdist with non-default port

2018-01-15 09:53:25
user1@example.com would be swallowed and passed to post.  If you just
had one address rcvdist would fail.

Right:

   $ rcvdist -server foo.bar -tls user1@example.com </dev/null
   rcvdist: usage: rcvdist [switches] [switches for postproc] address ...

But my point is that combination should be fine (the email address there
should be interpreted by rcvdist; instead it is being passed to post).
If you want to live with that, then fine.  It just seems like we're
changing from one set of sub-optimal argument handling to another.  In
theory the changes to rcvdist should be relatively straightforward (just
add every post switch that takes an argument to the option handling and
add those switch arguments to the array that get passed to post; we do
that everywhere else in places like whatnow and send).

Nmh-workers