Re: [Nmh-workers] rcvdist with non-default port

2018-01-14 14:08:33
Right, but 1.6 post defaults to port 25, so I don't need to pass the port.

Oh yeah.  We'll have to fix rcvdist.  Ken, for 1.7?

Um, hm.  I would say ... yes.  Sure seems like a bug to me that rcvdist
doesn't pass those flags.  Especially when the man page says it does.  I
guess no one has cared up until now.  So yeah, we should fix that for
1.7.1.  I'm not sure if I should thank Steve or curse him for pointing
this bug out :-) (I'm kidding; thanks!  Glad to get this fixed for
1.7.1).

Out of curiousity, where is the bug?  A cursory examination of the code
suggests that it SHOULD work.

Nmh-workers