Re: [Nmh-workers] Where are we at for 1.7.1?

2018-01-29 22:17:18
Thus said Ken Hornstein on Mon, 29 Jan 2018 21:12:43 -0500:

So I went and looked again at people who tried out 1.7.1-RC2; it seems
there were some benign warnings (which  we didn't clean up, AFAIK) and
Andy  Bradford reported  a failure  on the  test suite  that we  never
resolved. Is that correct? Should we try to run that to ground?

I'll  try to  figure out  why  it's failing  and report  back, but  it's
probably not a show-stopper, more likely  a test that didn't account for
some environmental difference.

Andy
--
TAI64 timestamp: 400000005a6ff1b3