Re: [Nmh-workers] Where are we at for 1.7.1?

2018-02-02 19:03:57
CPPFLAGS="-I/usr/local/include" LDFLAGS="-L/usr/local/lib" ./configure

Yes,  now  it   builds  and  the  test  passes,  and   now  I  see  that
test/common.sh is  actually ``built''  on demand  from test/common.sh.in
with the  rest of the  build process  so that it  defaults ICONV_ENABLED
differently based  on how  it was configured.  That answers  my previous
question about  how ICONV_ENABLED could  ever be altered (it  happens at
``build'' time).

Alright, so, question time ... do we want to fix the broken test for 1.7.1?
We've already decided, I believe, that iconv will be manitory going forward;
the only problem (AFAIK) is that the tests for when we don't have iconv are
broken.

Nmh-workers