Re: [Nmh-workers] Where are we at for 1.7.1?

2018-02-01 12:48:14
On Thu, 01 Feb 2018 17:09:31 +0000, Ralph Corderoy wrote:

Hi Todd,

CONFIGURE_ENV=          ac_cv_header_db_h=no \

Out of interest, is that steering configure to not probe for db.h and
move on to another?  Anything nmh should be doing better to avoid the
need for this and work better elsewhere?

I think it was for an older version of nmh's configure script.  As
far as I can tell, nothing in the current configure script defines
ac_cv_header_db_h.

nmh's configure selects nbdm.h and the ndbm functions from libc on
OpenBSD which is correct.

 - todd

--
Nmh-workers