Re: [Nmh-workers] What OS/Architecture Do You Run nmh On?

2018-02-12 15:41:06
On Mon, 12 Feb 2018 13:15:08 -0800 Paul Vixie <paul@redbarn.org> wrote:

Ralph Corderoy wrote:

he wanted new(), and methods, and garbage collection.

GC as in https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smart_pointer#Features ?
So analyse and switch from C pointers to the various C++ kinds?

i didn't even though about smart/unique/auto pointers. what i was
thinking of is that one of the smartest people i ever worked with, was
working on incremental generational mostly-copying garbage collection