Re: [Nmh-workers] What OS/Architecture Do You Run nmh On?

2018-02-12 18:11:39
note: because valgrind finds hundreds of thousands of runtime anomalies
in even a trivial libcurl application, and because the suppression file
syntax for valgrind doesn't permit me to say "if it comes from libcurl
just ignore it", i'm currently at wit's end in verifying my heap memory
management in dnsdbq (https://github.com/dnsdb/dnsdbq). any ideas welcomed!

Some smart-ass on this list recently gave me a flippant response when
I made a similar lament regarding valgrind on MacOS X.  Who was that
again? :-)

Nmh-workers